Franchise: a model that works
The Coop Dynamic Program proposes a franchise system for the commercialization of the 360 Digital Subscription and the Full Upgrade version of the digital platforms.
By acquiring a franchise you gain the security of integrating a successful business activity, with international expansion, technical and visibility material available and the support of a large cooperative network that boosts the image of Global Digital Cooperative in the world.
Global Digital Cooperative
Two types of franchises.
A model that works.
By acquiring it, you obtain the exclusive representation of the Full Upgrade Version of a GDC digital platform in the chosen city, anywhere in the world.
The role of the City Franchisee is to create and increase the cadre of promoters while providing them with 360 Digital Subscription codes and the Full Upgrade Version of the platform they represent, positioning themselves as the sole seller of the platform in their city.
A model that works.
This commercialization model allows the franchisee to assume the exclusive representation of the 360 Digital Subscription and the Full Upgrade Version of all digital platforms, in the province or state of their choice.
Their role is to provide all Franchisees in the cities established in their region with the 360 Digital Subscription and the Full Upgrade Version of the digital platforms, being the only position that markets directly with GDC.
Minute by minute, new people are choosing to join this large community of franchisees
- Irving Billigue Houston, United States - GDC UbiZ
- Ryvin Chatvisalphat ชลบุรี, Thailand - Amawebs
- Carlos Valera Caracas, Venezuela - AiYellow
- Corporacion Buen Dia Sac Arequipa, Peru - AiYellow
- Nelson Gerardo Pinilla Paez Simijaca, Colombia - AiYellow
- David Espinosa Ovalle Mosquera, Colombia - GDC Lucky Center
- Avelino Dias Barcelos, Portugal - GDC UbiZ
- Augusto Gerardo Vega González Fernando de la Mora, Paraguay - AiYellow
- Rosana Matute Franka Pampatar, Venezuela - AiYellow
- Gustavo Adolfo Gómez Galvis Medellín, Colombia - GDC UbiZ
- Eliana Monasterios Ciudad de Panamá, Panama - Amawebs
- Fredy Hernan Sanchez Velasquez Medellín, Colombia - GDC Lucky Center
- Roberto Exposito Vierna Telde, Spain - AiYellow
- Gabriel Kociol Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires, Argentina - Amawebs
- Yudy Liliana Zapata Toro Brasilia, Brazil - AiYellow
- Gustavo De Jesus Muñoz Montoya Calarcá, Colombia - Orbit Card
- Pablo Barzola Calarcá, Colombia - AiYellow
- YTC Tokens KS Mar del Plata, Argentina - Orbit Card
- Luz Marina Santos Martinez Palmira, Colombia - Orbit Card
- Maria Elena Giraldo Vargas Neiva, Colombia - Amawebs
An innovative concept,
with collective spirit.
Both types of franchises can be acquired cooperatively by up to five people, sharing their costs and taking advantage of the benefits of team collaboration.