Promoter: the driving force
of our program
This position is in charge of marketing the 360 Digital Subscription and Full Upgrade Version of our digital platforms to all members of small and medium-sized companies, as well as independent professionals, who wish to be part of our comprehensive digital experience.
A simple formula.
Direct Contact +
GDC's cadre of promoters is expanding internationally. Wherever you are, there is a promoter ready to democratize technology and help you develop your digital marketing strategy.
- corporacion buen dia sacJuliaca, Peru
- juan alberto espino arguellesPuebla, Mexico
- hathaiporn promjamornBangkok, Thailand
- martiniano paéz Armenia, Colombia
- angela maria posso arevaloGuadalajara, Mexico
- avelino diasBarcelos, Portugal
- promotor unoBucaramanga, Colombia
- maria camila murillo flauteroManizales, Colombia
- gustavo adolfo gómez galvisMedellín, Colombia
- fredy hernan sanchez velasquezMedellín, Colombia
- gabriel kociolBuenos Aires, Argentina
- venery medinaQuito, Ecuador
- roberto exposito viernaTelde, Spain
- milva campinsMaracay, Venezuela
- gustavo rodríguez Santiago, Chile
- raul alberto maldonadoSalta, Argentina
- gloria gutiérrez Tampa, United States
- vitor pintoAlmada, Portugal
- oscar garroSan Luis, Argentina
- silvia maría del pilar schick hernándezMexico City, Mexico
How is it possible?
Thanks to the powerful referral system.
To participate in our program and commercialize the 360 Digital Subscription, each applicant must be invited by a current CDP 3.0 promoter, fostering a great sense of community and belonging among our entire commercial team.
With this model, the number of promoters is constantly growing, working from anywhere in the world.
all over the world